Standard Equine Mortality Coverage
This coverage is for the death of your horse due to accident, injury, illness, or disease, including humane euthanasia to prevent unmanageable pain and suffering to your horse.
- Full reimbursement up to the policy limit for the agreed value of your horse
- Full reimbursement up to $5,000 for emergency colic surgery at no additional charge
- Guaranteed renewal of coverage is available
- 90-day extension of coverage after the policy period for a covered cause of loss occurring and reported during the policy period
- Coverage provided at 24 hours of age up to 20 years of age
Major Medical and Surgical Coverage
We offer three levels of coverage to ensure your horse receives the best level of care for an injury, sickness, or disease that occurs during the policy period.
- Flexible limit options of $7,500, $10,000, and $15,000
- Excess coverage over the colic surgery benefit provided with our standard mortality coverage
- Deductibles apply and vary based on coverage limits selected